Work order management system helps optimise the allocation of time. Every second is crucial for your business. A second wasted can feel like a business lost. When it comes to managing work order, if you waste time in being inefficient, you can lose the business that is coming your way. If your work order management is not up to the mark, your customers may experience downtime, and your productivity will be a big question. It is important to implement the right work order management system that will get your bottom line in sync with your needs.
If that is your question, here is the answer that might help you
The MRO inventory is reduced majorly
With the maintenance budgets, you might increase the savings
The downtime that your customer is likely to experience will be reduced
You might save on material costs
The overall productivity will increase
If this is not enough, here are a few things that will help improve your bottom line with the work order tracking software:
Improve your bottom line with work order management system
1) Simplifies your process: you can manage the inventory, schedule work orders and process work requests with the work order management system. It will perform data mining and even track the downtime and inefficiencies in your system<
2) Inventory tracking: With the task tracking software, you can track the inventory in real-time. You don’t need stacks of paper to complete the work order for your inventory; all you need is the work order tracking software
3) Advanced scheduling: You can offer better customer service with an efficient workforce. The task tracking software allows you flexible scheduling as well as maintaining work order history and tracking the assets
4) The work order management: system provided by smartclick helps in improving the bottom line by increasing efficiencies with a productive task force in place. Task tracking software and work order tracking also play a crucial role in developing the same.
#3 ,2nd floor,2nd Main, New BEL Road Chikkamaranahalli, Bengaluru,
Karnataka - 560054
Phone: +91 9108997733
1. Which platform is the application currently available on?
SmartClick is available on Android platform.
2. What is the minimum software and device requirement for this app to run?
A smartphone with Android 4.0 and above is the minimum requirement for SmartClick
3. Is GPS hardware necessary for this application?
Yes, non-availability of GPS limits features and intelligence of SmartClick.